Early Days of Aviation Industry Globally
OCEM has been supplying lights and power supplies to airports since the early days of the global aviation industry.
Its early presence in international markets has refined and shaped the company’s values and mission for more than half a century, and has allowed it to meet the requirements imposed by standardization agencies in many countries and operators
Easy to Work With
OCEM’s decades of experience have made it an efficient, multinational, and “easy to work with” partner in the aviation industry, capable of reading and responding quickly to an ever-changing environment.
Always at the cutting edge of technology and international standards, OCEM’s innovative manufacturing and design processes have made the company what it is today.
OCEM offers one of the industry’s most cutting-edge and comprehensive product lines, providing a complete a package of services featuring end-to-end solutions (fixtures, regulator, control and monitoring systems).
Taking Advantage of LED
OCEM has been paving the way to transition from halogen to LED technology since 2000′. It has helped customers around the world develop business models to smoothly plan, prepare for and execute a transition strategy to take advantage of LED.
OCEM Airfield Technology together with MultiElectric (USA) and Augier (France), is a company of Aretè & Cocchi Technology, an industrial holding group focusing on high-tech businesses that are leaders in their field of activity.
ACTIVE SINCE THE EARLY DAYS OF THE GLOBAL AVIATION INDUSTRY
EASY TO WORK WITH
END-TO-END SERVICES & PRODUCTS
UTILIZATION OF LED TECHNOLOGY
AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF TECHNOLOGY
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY, SAFETY & THE ENVIRONMENT
- 1917 MultiElectric (USA)
- 1921 B&G (Italy)
- 1943 OCEM foundation: power equipment supplier to laboratories
- 1993 Acquisition airfield lighting pioneer Buini & Grandi (es. 1921)
- 1994 Installation first complete control system (FCO Rome)
- 1999 Expansion Rome FCO with first single lamp control and monitoring system
- 2001 Acquisition MultiElectric (USA 1917) Augier (France 1954)
- 2002 Installation first int’l turnkey systems in Damasco (Syria)
- 2005 Installation first inset LED lighting fixtures
- 2011 Acquisition by Energy Technology and joined Aretè & Cocchi Technology
- 2013 Launch full LED approach (fall)